- New type of preliminary and post-air control decoupled from the needle control * enables greatest switching performance and an almost perfect spray pattern
- Reduced needle diameter: 2 mm diameter, 60% less mass results in enhanced switching dynamics
- Equipped with an XLINE nozzle system, each nozzle is fully tested in the production process to ensure its function and spray pattern
- 60% higher air output possible, such that even highly viscous media can be atomised
- Fastening by means of dovetail guide, precise and reproducible positioning
- Head section and seal pack can be detached with one screw in each case, rapid maintenance possible, main element remains in the system
- Easy maintenance
- Long service lives
- Very compact construction
- Low weight
- Circulation design available
Footnote: *patent pending
- Dimensions: Height: 30 mm without connections, 46.6 mm with connections, Length: 87.3 mm, Width without retaining bolts: 19.8 mm, Width with retaining bolts: 80.9 mm
- Connections: Material connection: 1/8” female + 1/8” male, Control air connection: M5 female, Atomiser air: M5 female
- Weight: Stainless steel design: approx. 160g without retaining bolts, approx. 235g with retaining bolts
- Operating pressures: Control air pressure min./max.: 5 bar / 8 bar, Air connection max.: 6 bar, Material connection max.: 12 bar
- Switching frequency: max. 30Hz (depending on the solenoid valve and the length of the control air hose)
To the technical center
To the products
Your product request
Request your controller easily and conveniently by email. Fill out the following contact form and we will process your request immediately. We are looking forward to you.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.