Cover large surface evenly with release agent
Separating agents are an important component in many industrial applications, especially in the automotive industry. They are used to separate parts that were joined together during the production process. Separating agents are applied to allow easy separation without damaging the surfaces. Separating agents are used in many other industries, however. At Krautzberger, we are familiar with the application of separating agents in a wide range of industries. In addition to the automotive industry, our expertise extend to the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the supplier industry, and the glass, ceramics, wood, plastics and leather industries. Spraying separating agent can be a quick and efficient way of evenly covering a large surface with separating agent.
When spraying separating agent, some important factors need to be considered to achieve an optimal result:
- Select the right separating agent: It is important to select a separating agent that is suitable for the specific application and the material to be processed.
- Prepare the surfaces: The surfaces to which the separating agent is applied should be clean, dry, and free from dirt and oil to ensure optimum separating agent adhesion.
- Spray gun: It is important to choose a suitable spray gun that allows you to achieve the desired purpose. The spray gun should be easy to use and be precise.
At Krautzberger, we have a broad portfolio of manual and automatic spray guns for this reason. Thanks to our wide range of variants and with the help of our XLINE and the associated air nozzle variety, we cover our customers' requirements.
- Dosage: For optimum effect, it is important to apply the right amount of separating agent. Excess separating agent can cause problems and a lack of separating agent will make the desired effect unattainable.
At Krautzberger, with the help of our material pressure vessels, diaphragm pumps, and fluid pressure regulators, we can always deliver the desired amount of material to the spray gun. Only with optimum precision in this area will you achieve the desired result in your painting process. We can advise you on separating agent conveyance at any time and plan your painting process.
- Working environment: It is important to create a safe and well ventilated working environment to protect the health of users.
It is also important to note that separating agents can be toxic and/or corrosive, which is why appropriate precautions may be required to avoid accidental contamination. Separating agent application is an important area for our customers and their applications. So if you’re looking for a suitable separating agent spray gun or need any help with separating agent conveyance, please get in touch with us. Krautzberger offers everything you need for your separating agent application. Manual and automatic separating agent spray guns as well as full coverage of material supply and separating agent extraction needs.
Successful separating agent applications put into practice by Krautzberger:
- Application of separating agent in moulds for producing bathroom fittings
- Spraying of separating agent in moulds for GRP roofs on motorhomes
- Production of cable harnesses (foaming)
- Spraying of separating agent to produce air filters
- Application of separating agent in the production of motorcycle boots
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.