XLINE nozzles & air nozzles
Examples of the different types of jet are:
- Flat jet atomisation
- Round jet atomisation
- Rotary jet atomisation
- Full cone rotary atomisation
Due to the different geometries and jet types, Krautzberger offers you a wide variety of products at any time. Our XLINE air nozzles are available in anodised aluminium or stainless steel. With this variety, you get a wide range of nozzles and air nozzles in the conventional and HVLP range. Our new and ultra-modern production process of the XLINE series offers you a number of advantages for your coating process.
These would be:
- Optimisation of the air nozzles with the help of numerical flow simulation
- Improved transfer rates by optimising the geometries inside
- reduced contamination due to new exterior design
- automated 100% control integrated in the manufacturing process
- zero defect strategy for continuous quality improvement
- Improved spray pattern reproducibility
- Improved function of the air nozzles
- optimal centring of material and air nozzle due to calotte system
- Improved separation of flat and round jet air
- Standard anodised in aluminium, this results in a significant weight saving (up to 60%)
- for increased requirements also in stainless steel, e.g. for use in the food and pharmaceutical industries
- improved handling and easy nozzle alignment
- Trapezoidal thread enables attachment and tightening with "one hand grip"
- Easy, positionally accurate alignment and fixing of the air nozzle
Spare parts for this product
Here you can find the right spare parts for your Krautzberger product.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.