Automatic Spray Gun MC 1
The MC 1 is a new development for use in continuous spray processes on continuous line systems. The material quantity is not dosed by a needle in the material nozzle, but only via the material supply which is why there are no bottlenecks in the vicinity of the material flow. This prevents the material passage from getting blocked even in relation to materials with large particles.
Mode of operation
The material is guided to the device via a pump or material pressure container where it is dosed out. The material flow inside the device is free of undercuts. As a result, rough media with large particles can also be sprayed without any blockages arising. A stainless steel cannula guides the material to the outlet on the material nozzle. The atomisation occurs via the tried and tested Krautzberger air nozzles. A suspension of the material flow occurs via the supply device.
Areas of application
The MC 1 as well as other so-called needleless devices are used to coat rubber profiles on extrusion systems (in-line process). When using this profile in the automotive sector,
lacquers with large particles are frequently used.
- No needle, therefore no blockages in relation to large particles and/or low flow quantities or large particles
- Very good atomisation and adjustability of the spray pattern analogous to M10
- Cannula screwed into the material nozzle
- Fewer wear parts as no seal pack is installed
- Intermediate piece of the device no longer required; therefore very compact
- Main element in special hard coat (comp-coat);
- protects the device and makes cleaning easier
- Long service lives
W/H/D: 28/60/93 mm
Weight: approx. 225 g
Air and material nozzle currently available in 0.5 mm and 0.8 mm and 1.0 mm.