Mignon 4 P
The XLINE air nozzle system offers the following advantages:
- Optimisation of the air nozzle via numerical flow simulation
- Material changed to anodised aluminium; available in stainless steel on request
- Automated 100% check of the air nozzles integrated in the production process
- Improved function of the air nozzles
- Improved handling of the air nozzles
- Colour-coded identification of spray procedures
- Very fine atomisation
- Broad, homogeneous spray pattern
- Easily adjusted spray pattern
- High level of application efficiency
- Handle made of lightweight, solvent-resistant and ergonomically shaped plastic
- Removable head section made of aluminium; stainless steel also available on request
- Also available with Krautzberger HVLP system
- Material supply either in the handle (Mignon 4P) or via gravity feed cups (Mignon 4S)
- Improved handling and fatigue-free work
- Cup made of plastic and aluminium available
- XLINE nozzle system, 100% control of the air nozzles (spray pattern)
Spare parts for this product
Here you can find the right spare parts for your Krautzberger product.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.