The material is fed to the spray gun via a pump or pressure container where it is dosed out. The material flow inside the spray gun is free of undercuts. This prevents material build-up and ensures very good rinsing capability. As a result, rough media with large particles can also be sprayed without any blockages arising, for example. A stainless steel cannula guides the material to the outlet on the material nozzle. The atomisation occurs via the Krautzberger XLINE air nozzles. A suspension of the material flow occurs via the supply device.
The MC-2 as well as other needleless spray guns are used to coat rubber profiles on extrusion systems (in-line process). When using this profile in the automotive sector, paints with large particles are frequently used.
- No needle, therefore no blockages even with large particles and/or low flow quantities
- Very good atomisation and adjustability of the spray pattern analogous to M18
- Cannula screwed into the material nozzle; very good rinsing capability
- Fewer wear parts as no seal pack is necessary
- Intermediate piece of the device no longer required; therefore very compact
- Main element in special hard coat (comp-coat); protects the device and makes cleaning easierLong service lives
The XLINE air nozzle system offers the following advantages:
- Optimisation of the air nozzle via numerical flow simulation
- Material changed to anodised aluminium; available in stainless steel on request
- Automated 100% check of the air nozzles integrated in the production process
- Functional improvement of the air nozzles
- Improved handling of the air nozzles
- Very fine atomisation
- Broad, homogeneous spray pattern
- Easily adjusted spray pattern
- High level of application efficiency
To the technical center
To the products
Spare parts for this product
Here you can find the right spare parts for your Krautzberger product.
Your product request
Request your controller easily and conveniently by email. Fill out the following contact form and we will process your request immediately. We are looking forward to you.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.