All settings, closing piece, air controller and air nozzle fixing are designed for a fast and simple setting and fixation through the user.
The innovative aluminium oxide polymer composite coating of the surfaces make the device and the adapter particularly robust and easy to care for, also available in stainless steel.
A new needle connection facilitates the precise and wear-resistant installation of the needle.
The processing of high-quality surfaces made of wood, metal or plastic is a speciality of the A 20. The machine is ideally suited for coating production lines and systems.
Mode of operation
Automatic spray gun is available with the conventional compressed air atomisation as well as with the HVLP option.
Optimised and user-friendly details of the device such as robust, easy to care for surface, air nozzle fixing, which enables the precise setting of the nozzle in 45° intervals, as well as the quick-change adapter make it significantly easier for the user and allow a significant increase of the machine runtime.
A large variety of air caps (nozzles) that are optimally designed for the surface quality of the different coating materials allows for an optimal coordination of the spray pattern to the respective workpiece.
• Working pressure control air max. 4 - 8 bar
• Working pressure spray medium max. 12 bar
• Working pressure atomiser air max. 8 bar
• Noise level depends on the nozzle
• approx. 73 - 96 dB(A)
• Spray medium temperature max. 50 °C
• Control and atomiser temperature max. 50 °C
• Spray gun change via quick-change adapter system without tools within seconds
• The adapter is permanently installed in the system, always ensuring the exact TCP (Tool Centre Point) when the spray gun is changed
• Resetting of the spray parameter is not necessary after change of spray gun
• All connections for material and air are integrated with the air control in the adapter
• Air nozzle positioning, fixed adjustment in 45° intervals, interim positions possible
• Available with and without needle stroke setting
• Closing piece quickly detachable
• Installation of extensions and circulation option possible
• Aluminium version coated with high-quality aluminium oxide polymer composite layers for easy cleaning and for longerlive times
To the technical center
To the products
Spare parts for this product
Here you can find the right spare parts for your Krautzberger product.
Your product request
Request your controller easily and conveniently by email. Fill out the following contact form and we will process your request immediately. We are looking forward to you.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.