The hand-held spray gun HP 30 was designed for applications involving pressurised media. It can be used with almost all media thanks to a wide range of air nozzles. The sophisticated design ensures short set-up times, maximum efficiency, long service lives and reflects the considerable value of the product. The hand-held spray gun HP 30 has been ergonomically perfected and, thanks to its low deadweight, it makes extended, fatigue-free work phases possible.
In addition to the conventional system, the HLVP system by Krautzberger has also been fundamentally revised and completes the range of hand-held spray guns with the HP 30 and the HP 30 HVLP.
The XLINE air nozzle system offers the following advantages:
- Optimisation of the air nozzle via numerical flow simulation
- Material changed to anodised aluminium; available in stainless steel on request
- Automated 100% check of the air nozzles integrated in the production process
- Improved function of the air nozzles
- Improved handling of the air nozzles
- Colour-coded identification of spray procedures
- Very fine atomisation
- Broad, homogeneous spray pattern
- Easily adjusted spray pattern
- High level of application efficiency
194 mm/50 mm/219 mm
Weight (without cup):
Flow pressure connection:
W 17.5 x 19 male
Atomiser air connection:
G1/4 male (others available on request)
- Reduced expenditure of energy on the trigger to allow fatigue-free work
- New, anodised, easy-care surface
- Simple handling
- User-friendly and dirt-resistant air nozzle locking thread
- Extensive range of air and material nozzle
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.