- Modern & Compact Design
- Long Lasting Components
- Three reduction ratios available
- Stable and accurate at very low fluid pressure
- Easy exchange to change the reduction ratio
- Pressure fluctuations compensated in a highly dynamic manner when switching diaphragm pumps
- All material-carrying parts made of stainless steel (except diaphragm)
- Ball seat optionally available in Tungsten Carbide
- Easy cleaning process when changing material
- Optional quick-flush control function available for cleaning process
- Easy exchange of the valve cartridge
- Fine adjustment for precise material quantity.
- Dimensions: Width with fastening 124.5 mm, Height 108 mm, Ø 83 mm
- Connections: Material connections: 3/8” male, optional 1/4“ male
- Weight: approx. 1490 g
- Maximum flow rate: 11,1 l/min (tested in a 1:1 ratio with water and an 8/6 material hose)
To the technical center
To the products
Your product request
Request your controller easily and conveniently by email. Fill out the following contact form and we will process your request immediately. We are looking forward to you.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.