RMA 1 HVLP
- Main body and adapter in aluminum (hard coated) or in stainless steel
- Quick change function or screwed adaption of the spray gun
- Various air and material nozzles in sizes 0.2; 0.3; 0.5; 0.65; 0.8; 1.0; 1.2; 1.5; 1.8 and 2.0 mm
- Seals between adapter and injection unit in EPDM (standard) or Viton
- Closure part with/without needle stroke adjustment
- Anti-rotation stainless steel retaining bolt, which can be mounted on the right or left side
HVLP The HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) system draws its energy for tearing up the medium from the large volume of air made possible by the nozzle system. Due to the low velocity of the spray air, only a fraction of the over spray is produced as with conventional spray systems. The Krautzberger HVLP system has an excellent transfer rate, saving you material that ends up on your product instead of in the filter. The HVLP system is versatile, not to be used for high gloss surfaces. Our HVLP process offers you the following advantages:
- HVLP System (High Volume Low Pressure) - a lot of air volume at lower atomization pressure.
- Suitable for small and large parts
- Low spray mist system
- Suitable for functional coating - material saving
To the technical center
To the products
Your product request
Request your controller easily and conveniently by email. Fill out the following contact form and we will process your request immediately. We are looking forward to you.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.