RA 6 HVLP
- XLINE HVLP nozzle system
- Easy maintenance
- Compact construction
- Modern design
- Dual control enables rapid switching cycles
- Body available in aluminium or stainless steel
- Air cap fixation, adjustment in 45° intervals
- Flexible jet geometry, separate round jet and flat jet control
- Easy-to-change needle and needle seal
- Quickly detachable locking piece
- Wear is reduced thanks to the needle being decoupled from the piston
- Spray gun can be changed without tools
- Spray gun can be changed without readjustment to ensure reproducible coating quality
- Large material channel cross-sections
- Needle stroke adjustment optionally available
- Various seal packs available for a wide range of media
- Also available with Krautzberger XLINE extensions – the RA 6 V and the RA 6 HVLP
Krautzberger HVLP system
The HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) system draws its energy for atomising the medium from its large air volume. This is enabled by the nozzle system. Thanks to the low speed of the spray air, only a fraction of the overspray that occurs with conventional spray systems is produced. The Krautzberger HVLP system has an excellent transfer rate and thus saves material, which does not end up in the filter, but rather on the component to be coated.
Height: 75 mm
Length: 121.5 mm
Width without retaining bolt: 40 mm, with retaining bolt: 94 mm
Aluminium design including adapter: approx. 520 g
Stainless steel design including adapter: approx. 970 g
Material connection: 1/8 inch
Control air connection: M5
Atomiser air: 1/8 inch
Air connection, max.: 8 bar
Material connection, max.: 12 bar
To the technical center
To the products
Spare parts for this product
Here you can find the right spare parts for your Krautzberger product.
Your product request
Request your controller easily and conveniently by email. Fill out the following contact form and we will process your request immediately. We are looking forward to you.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.