RA 6 HVLP
• Easy maintenance
• Needle an nozzle can be exchanged easily
• locking device can be easily detached
• no setting standards have to be observed
• needle uncoupled from piston
• aluminium, hard coated
• Exchange of the spray gun without tools
• Spray gun can be exchanged quickly and easily without changing adjustment, for a repeatability coating quality
• Adapter system incl. air and material connection
• Large material channel profiles high viscosity media or colours can be better processed
• Material quantity adjustment
• Two-way trigger control for high speed cycle time
• Snap in of the air cap in 45° segments intermediate positions are although possible
• Flexible spraying geometrics separated round jet and flat jet control
• Grade of coating effectiveness according to EN 13966-1:2003
• With new nozzle threads to fit the XLINE nozzles
• More gaskets to seal the machineadapter interface now also in EPDM,FKM and FFKM
• Weight – made of aluminium incl. adapter: 520 g
• Material connection: G 1/8“
• Control air connection: M5
• Atomiser air connection: G 1/8“ Operating pressures
• Air inlet pressure max.: 8 bar
• Material pressure max.: 12 bar Versions
• Material: aluminium, hard coated / Stainless Steel
• Adapter: Connections in the rear
HVLP System (High Volume Low Pressure) gave a lot of air volume with lower atomization pressure. It is suitable for small and large parts. It is a Low-spray system and also suitable for functional coating. You can reach a lot of material savings with the HVLP system depends on application and material.
Spare parts for this product
Here you can find the right spare parts for your Krautzberger product.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.