Mignon 4 S HVLP
The XLINE air nozzle system offers the following advantages:
- Optimization of the air nozzle with the help of numerical flow simulation
- Material conversion to anodized aluminum, available in stainless steel on request
- Automated 100% control of the air nozzles integrated in the manufacturing process
- Functional improvement of the air nozzles
- Improved handling of the air nozzles
- Color coding of the spraying processes
- Very fine atomization
- Wide homogeneous spray pattern
- Easy adjustment of the spray pattern
- High application efficiency
- Handle made of lightweight, solvent-resistant and ergonomically shaped plastic
- Removable head part made of aluminum, on request also made of stainless steel
- Material feed either in the handle (Mignon 4P) or via flow cup (Mignon 4S)
- Better handling and fatigue-free work
- Cups available in plastic and aluminum
- XLINE nozzle system, 100% control of the air nozzles (spray pattern)
HVLP The HVLP system (High Volume Low Pressure) draws its energy for tearing up the medium from the large volume of air made possible by the nozzle system. Due to the low velocity of the spray air, only a fraction of the over spray is produced as with conventional spray systems. The Krautzberger HVLP system has an excellent transfer rate, saving you material that ends up on your product instead of in the filter. The HVLP system is versatile, not to be used for high gloss surfaces. Our HVLP process offers you the following advantages:
- HVLP System (High Volume Low Pressure) - a lot of air volume at lower atomization pressure.
- Suitable for small and large parts
- Low spray mist system
- Suitable for functional coating - material saving
To the technical center
To the products
Your product request
Request your controller easily and conveniently by email. Fill out the following contact form and we will process your request immediately. We are looking forward to you.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.