Mignon 4 P HVLP
The material can be supplied via a flow cup or pressurized (pump, material pressure container) directly via the connection in the handle. The material quantity regulation via the needle stroke adjustment with lock nut enables a stepless, fine metering. The XLINE air nozzle system offers the following advantages:
- Optimization of the air nozzle with the help of numerical flow simulation
- Material changeover to anodized aluminum, available in stainless steel on request
- 100% automated control of the air nozzles integrated in the manufacturing process
- Functional improvement of the air nozzles
- Improved handling of the air nozzles
- Color coding of the spraying processes
- Very fine atomization
- Wide homogeneous spray pattern
- Easy adjustment of the spray pattern
- High application efficiency 160-3429 | © Krautzberger GmbH | 03.2020
- Handle made of lightweight, solvent-resistant and ergonomically shaped plastic Removable head part made of aluminum, on request also made of stainless steel
- Material feed either in the handle (Mignon 4P) or via a flow cup (Mignon 4S)
- Better handling and fatigue-free working
- Cups available in plastic and aluminum
- XLINE nozzle system, 100% control of the air nozzles (spray pattern)
HVLP System (High Volume Low Pressure) gave a lot of air volume with lower atomization pressure. It is suitable for small and large parts. It is a Low-spray system and also suitable for functional coating. You can reach a lot of material savings with the HVLP system depends on application and material.
Spare parts for this product
Here you can find the right spare parts for your Krautzberger product.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.