• Compact design which still allows for spacious air ducts
• Head section produced in a single piece
• Stainless steel head section
• Also available with Krautzberger HVLP system
• New air distributor ring, for improved spray pattern
• Even easier to maintain thanks to fewer individual parts
• Also for fully automatic use (with separate flat and round jet air)
• Attachment of XLINE extensions possible (M 18v)
• Various jet types (round jet, flat jet, rotary jet, full-cone rotary jet, HVLP)
• Titanium grey, anodised main element, for easier cleaning
With XLINE nozzle system
• Air nozzle centring via a calotte
• 100% reproducible spray pattern
• Air nozzle fixation
• Colour-coded marking of the spray procedure
• Improved handling during nozzle alignment thanks to the “click system”
• Trapezoidal thread enables insertion and tightening in one movement
• W/H/L: 47/60/119 mm
• Weight: approx. 545 g
Spare parts for this product
Here you can find the right spare parts for your Krautzberger product.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.