M 18 HVLP
• Compact design which still allows for spacious air ducts
• Head section produced in a single piece
• Stainless steel head section
• Also available with Krautzberger HVLP system
• New air distributor ring, for improved spray pattern
• Even easier to maintain thanks to fewer individual parts
• Also for fully automatic use (with separate flat and round jet air)
• Attachment of XLINE extensions possible (M 18v)
• Various jet types (round jet, flat jet, rotary jet, full-cone rotary jet, HVLP)
• Titanium grey, anodised main element, for easier cleaning with XLINE nozzle system
• Air nozzle centring via a calotte
• 100% reproducible spray pattern
• Air nozzle fixation
• Colour-coded marking of the spray procedure
• Improved handling during nozzle alignment thanks to the “click system”
• Trapezoidal thread enables insertion and tightening in one movement
• W/H/L: 47/60/119 mm
• Weight: approx. 545 g
• Material connection: G 1/8”
• Control air: 3/5 mm
• Atomiser air: 3/5 mm
• Air connection: max. 8 bar
• Material connection: max. 12 bar
HVLP System (High Volume Low Pressure) gave a lot of air volume with lower atomization pressure. It is suitable for small and large parts. It is a Low-spray system and also suitable for functional coating. You can reach a lot of material savings with the HVLP system depends on application and material.
To the technical center
To the products
Spare parts for this product
Here you can find the right spare parts for your Krautzberger product.
Your product request
Request your controller easily and conveniently by email. Fill out the following contact form and we will process your request immediately. We are looking forward to you.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.