HP 30 HVLP
The XLINE air nozzle system offers the following advantages:
- Optimisation of the air nozzle via numerical flow simulation
- Material changed to anodised aluminium; available in stainless steel on request
- Automated 100% check of the air nozzles integrated in the production process
- Improved function of the air nozzles
- Improved handling of the air nozzles
- Colour-coded identification of spray procedures
- Very fine atomisation
- Broad, homogeneous spray pattern
- Easily adjusted spray pattern
- High level of application efficiency
- Reduced expenditure of energy on the trigger to allow fatigue-free work
- New, anodised, easy-care surface
- Simple handling
- User-friendly and dirt-resistant air nozzle locking thread
- Extensive range of air and material nozzles
HVLP System (High Volume Low Pressure) gave a lot of air volume with lower atomization pressure. It is suitable for small and large parts. It is a Low-spray system and also suitable for functional coating. You can reach a lot of material savings with the HVLP system depends on application and material.
To the technical center
To the products
Spare parts for this product
Here you can find the right spare parts for your Krautzberger product.
Your product request
Request your controller easily and conveniently by email. Fill out the following contact form and we will process your request immediately. We are looking forward to you.
There for you around the clock!
Are you seeking to improve your applications technically, modify the properties of your surfaces functionally or decoratively and optimise your processes? We support you with unrivalled quality Krautzberger products, first-class complete systems, and the development of individual solutions for your company.